Recently I shared a card on Instagram (scroll down) that engendered the question – how’d you do dat? (lol) – well, let’s take a look at it in watercolor, okay?
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Here’s the inspiration – stamp set is Prehistoric by Neat and Tangled (no longer available):
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Reverse Confetti, No Tomorrow Clear Stamps
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH – BLICK
- Quinacridone Gold, Quinacridone Burnt Orange, Transparent Pyrrol Orange, Green Apatite, Phthalo Blue – Red Shade, Manganese Blue Hue, Sepia, Lunar Black
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH • BLICK • AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: EH • BLICK • AMZ
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Brush Washer
- Artist tape
- Ampersand Hardbord, Flat 9×12