Quick video today with some new Ellen Hutson products – mostly I just wanted to film a video to test out my new lights. So happy to finally kick the old ones to the curb!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it on YT.
Tic Tac Toe die and Confetti Kisses make a fun gameboard to send an interactive card…think about other dies that could be used for game pieces too! The envelope die isn’t new but was perfect to hold the game pieces.
Sentiment lover? High Five is a fun one! It has a couple different sentiment themes and I chose blowing kisses and the cute thought balloon. (Check out Ardyth’s birdies with it, OMG!) I embossed the white sentiment and then added clear embossing to the hearts. Bonus tip – I recently got some Catherine Pooler nks (Rockin Red and Midnight- and it made stamping the thought bubble a once-and-done effort! I wondered why folks were so excited about them. 🙂 I usually don’t worry much about inks since I’m mostly about coloring, but these are great especially for solid stamps!
Hands and Hang On
Hang On is another sentiment set – and I had to use love you this much. I made my own “sleeves” and cut the cardstock width down so the card would fit inside an envelope.
I have a real-life letterboard, and was tickled to see I could make cards with one now! There’s a set of letters that comes with the board, then also 3 other die sets – larger alphas, and 2 script words sets. The light bulb is from the recent anniversary giveaway set – just tossed on a little watercolor. For anything like these tiny letters, be sure to put Stick It Adhesive on the back before diecutting, that way your letters come out as stickers!
And last but not least the new lights! Mine had stood me in good stead for over a decade and finally sputtered to a halt – so I ordered these from B&H. I got two of the Dracast lights (links in the supply list) along with two tripod stands and two pins (these go inside the Dracast to receive the screw from the stand.)
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Hang On By Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Hands by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Letterboard, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Letterboard Larger Alpha, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Letterboard Script 1, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Letterboard Script 2, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Confetti Kisses & Tic Tac Toe By Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Die Combo
- Confetti Kisses by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Tic Tac Toe By Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Neenah Environment Desert Storm Cardstock, 25 pk
- Ebony Black 100 lb – 25pk, Essentials By Ellen Cardstock
- new lights