Worst post title ever, eh? Will anyone ever google “how to paint round things”???laughing at myself….
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
In stamping these images, I did the little cactus and bunny first, then masked the cactus and added his little cactus buddy and the balloon.
Let’s hope bunny’s balloon stays airborne – or there is going to be one giant POP on the way!
- Stuck On You, Avery Elle Clear Stamps —- Dies
- Some Bunny, Avery Elle Clear Stamps —- Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Silver Brushes
- Arches Cold Press Paper
- Daniel Smith Watercolors:
- Nickel Azo EH – DB
- New Gamboge EH – DB
- Aussie Red Gold EH – DB
- Yellow Ochre EH – DB
- Burnt Sienna EH – DB
- Burnt Umber EH – DB
- Anthraquinoid Scarlet EH – DB
- Quinacridone Rose EH – DB
- Cobalt Teal Blue EH – DB
- Serpentine Genuine EH – DB
- Sap Green EH – DB
- Green Apatite Genuine EH – DB
- Perylene Green
- EH – DB