While watercolors can be soft and lovely, they also can have a lot of punch! Layering washes over each other to build up rich color can be well worth the patience of waiting in between. Check out how I created the fun background as well as the painted stamped images!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Avery Elle, Caroling Critters
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Mottler Flat Wash, DaVinci
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK