While watercolors can be soft and lovely, they also can have a lot of punch! Layering washes over each other to build up rich color can be well worth the patience of waiting in between. Check out how I created the fun background as well as the painted stamped images!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Avery Elle, Caroling Critters
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Mottler Flat Wash, DaVinci
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK