A swimming otter is the perfect excuse to create some watery looking backgrounds! I noticed Some of the pads of Yupo are on sale in Ellen’s shop so it’d be a good time to remind you it’s out there if you’ve always wanted to try it out.
In this video I show three types of paper and compare Alcohol Inks vs Copic Reinkers. With my favorite discovery in the 3rd example, the card on the front of this pile!
On Yupo Paper:
On Specialty Stamping Paper:
Extra practice on Yupo:
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
View my affilliate partners HERE.
- Darcie’s Clear Stamps, Dam Good is no longer available – but you could try Otterly Awesome, Essentials By Ellen
- Alcohol Ink:
- Copic Ink:
- Ranger Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution
- Ranger Mini Mister, Individual
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen – EH AMZ
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape