A swimming otter is the perfect excuse to create some watery looking backgrounds! I noticed Some of the pads of Yupo are on sale in Ellen’s shop so it’d be a good time to remind you it’s out there if you’ve always wanted to try it out.
In this video I show three types of paper and compare Alcohol Inks vs Copic Reinkers. With my favorite discovery in the 3rd example, the card on the front of this pile!
On Yupo Paper:
On Specialty Stamping Paper:
Extra practice on Yupo:
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Darcie’s Clear Stamps, Dam Good is no longer available – but you could try Otterly Awesome, Essentials By Ellen
- Alcohol Ink:
- Copic Ink:
- Ranger Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution
- Ranger Mini Mister, Individual
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen – EH AMZ
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape