Wheeee! Do you like new and happy things?? Well today I have a video for you AND some good news! First…the video……I used Doodle Bug’s “Oh Boy” stamp set with my Copics to create a scene with two vignettes within it. It’s a great way to handle a stamp set that has items in it that aren’t in proportion to each other for one scene – make part look close and part look far away!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Here are the marker colors used….
This is a fun stamp set to color, especially for newbies. As a matter of fact it’s a perfect set to use in Copic Jumpstart class – lots of the kinds of shapes we learn to color!
And now the news!
For those who’ve been missing my Wednesday videos….Ellen’s asked me to do a monthly coloring video over on her YT channel. So yay for more coloring right? Pop on over there and enjoy another Doodle Bug set – with a girl and her truck!
- Oh Boy!, Doodlebug Clear Stamps
- Oh Boy!, Doodle Cuts
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Copic Markers
- Neenah Cardstock
Supplies for video over on Ellen’s channel:
- Flower Girl, Doodlebug Clear Stamps
- Flower Girl, Doodle Cuts
- Tombow Set 1, Art Impressions Markers
- Tombow Set 2, Art Impressions Markers
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool
- The Magnet Source Magnets
- My Sweet Petunia Bar Magnet