Mole Family Portraits Card
I waited a long while for this stamp set- I had the idea for picture frames some time ago but needed a stamp set with just the right faces for the picture frames. Then had to work out where the pics would be displayed —- in a mole tunnel! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Lots of other ideas could work here too – bird family photos in a tree, people family photos in a scrapbook, you name it! Be sure to let me know if you use this idea, I think it has legs!
And some other colorations of this stamp set….
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Art Impressions Clear Stamps, Holy Moley
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Silver Brushes:
- Primatek recommendation: DANIEL SMITH Burnt Bronzite Genuine
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Dies with small frames:
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Stitched Collage Frame (Used in this video)
- My Favorite Things Die-namics, Stitched Square Scallop Edge Frames
- Lawn Cuts Dies, Stitched Square Frames
- My Favorite Things Die-namics, Stitched Square Frames
- My Favorite Things Die-namics, Blueprints 29
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Storybook 4
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Mini Storybook
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Storybook 1
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Stitched Photo Frames