Today’s sweet little project is a mixed media angel card – recently on a discussion thread on (I think?) Facebook, someone said they wanted to see me try a mixed media card. While mine doesn’t have the “grunge” look that some expect when hearing the term “mixed media,” I do have several techniques involved in this Flower Girl, card!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
Watch the video below or click HERE to watch it on YouTube.
I’m pretty sure I’m the last to find out, but a damp blending brush does an amazing job of blending the ink – I just cleaned it off on a baby wipe, not soaking it in actual water, but wow did it work! And these brushes from Trinity are pretty awesome – and they come with caps (that black thing in the picture) so I don’t end up making messes by accident!
Copics do work on Letterpress! I wouldn’t do full scenes necessarily, but they worked really great for a project like this one.
- Flower Girl, Waffle Flower Clear Stamps
- Craft Assistant (metal mat)
- Eclipse Tape, Judikins
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pads:
- Letterpress 110 lb. White – 10 pk, Essentials by Ellen Cardstock
- Glossy Accents
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8 EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Blending Buddy Ink Blending Tool White Bristles, Trinity Stamps
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK \