Make a Storybook Christmas Card
This is yet another card design inspired by the stamp set itself – when I saw it had the Twas the Night Before Christmas poem, I had to snag it to make a card that reads like a book! Simple coloring involved…enjoy the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Individual pics of the panels … the outer card folds to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ like a regular card; the inserted card is 4″ x 5-1/4″:
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Hero Arts Clear Stamps, Christmas Mice
- Neenah Cardstock, Heavyweight, Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb, 25 pk
- Be Creative Tape, 3mm (1/8″)
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White