Hey it’s Monday. You know what that means – Magic!
This challenge has been out there for eons, and lots of folks have asked me if I’d take it on. And I did, back in December. I shot this video last year! Yep! And why is it only getting posted now? Because it’s been SO hard to get the stamps restocked. I guess lots of people love it as much as I did. There’s only a couple, so if you’re considering this one – snag it while ya can!
Watch the video below, or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube!
For the card itself, a simple layering and sentiment stamp were more than enough to add. Fortunately I didn’t mess it up with the embossing – usually I flake little bits all over the place, even using a powder tool! ha.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- MFT Etched Flower Background —- no longer available
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Copic Hex Chart
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Fadeout No Line Ink, Ink On 3
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: • 25pk – 250pk
- Embossing: VersaMark Ink Pad
- Powder Deactivator Tool, We R
- White Embossing Powder, Hero Arts
- Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool, WOW