Layering stamps have become so popular…I finally decided to try an idea I had!
Most folks I’ve seen using these have stamped with different colors of dye inks or pigment inks…I can’t do that since I don’t collect all the colors in those kinds of inks. I focus so much on coloring, that it’s not worth it to me to buy and have to store all those. I wondered if it’d work with distress inks, though, and would I be able to move some of the color with water too. I liked it!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Not only are there flamingoes – but tons of others too. See the list in the description to get you started – try them with distress inks or water based markers, too, and tag me on instagram if you get them to work too!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Hero Arts Color Flamingo Layering Stamps
- Canson XL Paper: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH • BLICK – AMZ
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Distress Inks — Spun Sugar Worn Lipstick Festive Berries Peeled Paint Salty Ocean Tumbled Glass Ranger
- Distress Markers (no longer available) Black Soot Peeled Paint Salty Ocean