Layered Distress Watercolor
The United We Flourish stamp-and-die series has been so much fun this year – and this time the Ellen Hutson combo with Concord & 9th is sure to be a hit! I always struggle with how to make solid stamps a “coloring” thing since that’s my schtick – but I think I got it this time! Distress inks and the miniMISTI made me pretty happy with my CAS cards. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Bloghop + Giveaway
To celebrate, two randomly selected commenters will win a $30 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson shop and two commenters will win a $30 gift certificate to the Concord & 9th shop. To enter just leave a comment on the Ellen Hutson Classroom blog and the Concord blog by 12pm PST on December 26th!
Bloghop starts in The CLASSroom
The stop before me was Kymona Tracey
The stop after me is Emily Midgett!
Want another idea for this set?
Check out this copic post on Ellen’s blog!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Ellen Hutson, Sweet Sprinkles Stamp & Die set
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7)
- Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pads:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- Hero Arts Embossing Powder, White
- Hero Arts Embossing Gun (Wagner)
- Powder Tool Adhesive Deactivator
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest Classic Cream, 25 pk