The United We Flourish stamp-and-die series has been so much fun – I always struggle with how to make solid stamps a “coloring” thing since that’s my schtick – but I think I got it this time! Distress inks and the miniMISTI made me pretty happy with my CAS cards.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I guess this is more like…coloring on the stamp and letting the stamp do the coloring on the paper, huh? 🙂
Want another idea for this set?
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Ellen Hutson, Sweet Sprinkles Stamp & Die set
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pads:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH • BLICK – AMZ
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- Powder Deactivator Tool, We R
- White Embossing Powder, Hero Arts
- Heat Tool, WOW
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk