The United We Flourish stamp-and-die series has been so much fun – I always struggle with how to make solid stamps a “coloring” thing since that’s my schtick – but I think I got it this time! Distress inks and the miniMISTI made me pretty happy with my CAS cards.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I guess this is more like…coloring on the stamp and letting the stamp do the coloring on the paper, huh? 🙂
Want another idea for this set?
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Ellen Hutson, Sweet Sprinkles Stamp & Die set
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pads:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH • BLICK – AMZ
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- Powder Deactivator Tool, We R
- White Embossing Powder, Hero Arts
- Heat Tool, WOW
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk