Japanese Cherry Blossom Card – So Matcha
It’s new release day for Ellen Hutson – all kinds of fun Japanese-themed stamps! Julie took a trip and brought back all her inspiration to make us some fun stamps. I’m using “So Matcha” for today’s card, and doing one of my crazy but not so hard backgrounds with it…I was inspired by Googling for “Japanese Art” to find something that would work with this sweet little girl and her fan and kitty! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Isn’t she the cutest little stamp? I love that her kitty is waving. LOL!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Essentials by Ellen Release:
- Canson Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Palette (see entire post on how I set it up HERE)
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Be Creative Tape, 65mm (2.5″)
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape