I *just* got my order of new Lawn Fawn yesterday – and I bumped today’s previously scheduled video so I could make a quick video with Clawsome – because it was just so much FUN!
I used Bristol with Clean Color pens to create this card – and in the video I show you how I made three machines, each with different toys! The interactive mechanism is a simple paper-weave to make the little bear toy slide in and out of the claw machine! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Here are the open and closed views – so much fun! If you recreate a card like this and change out the “toys”, I’d love to be tagged on Instagram so I can see what YOU came up with!
I added one more slice to the inside top of the opening so a little bear can peek out, adhered by the adhesive tabs so he has some dimension too.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps, You’re Claw-some
- Lawn Cuts Dies, You’re Claw-some
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps, Dad and Me
- ZIG Clean Color Pens
- Free Clean Color Pen labels
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Smooth Bristol no longer available, so I recommend Canson XL Paper: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Hero Arts Acetate Sheets, 3 x 4-3/4
- MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia