It’s the weekend – and I’m excited to be off to Lacey WA for more coloring classes at Art n Soul! I’ve got a bunch of random stuff I’ve been wanting to share for a bit – so let’s get going….
Happy Birthday! My LSS Impress is celebrating their 28th birthday with 25% off everything with coupon code happy birthday – and they’ve got a way cute new die that Memory Box made just for them! I’ll be elsewhere teaching, but am hoping to get over there and pick up that die soon! :0)
Logo update: I met with my designer yesterday and was SO excited about what she’s working up for me. YEAH! Let round 2 begin!
New Coloring Classes announced: Absolutely Everything in Topsfield MA….Read more in their email announcement!
Milestones: Just this week I crossed 5,000 followers on Instagram! Check out my party art HERE.
And I’m about to reach 20,000 subscribers on YouTube – can you help? Go share my channel with a friend and help me reach 20,000! (Coz there’s a dance party with Pharell – and presents – coming if that happens! Will we be able to party this week?? maybe??)
I’m working on some organizing ’round here. Well, I had insomnia so that’s what I thought would bore me so I could sleep! So if any of this helps…you’re welcome. And if not, no biggie!
- Blog categories – You can now scroll through my blog posts by coloring medium; I’ve made some “big” buckets for mediums, since that seems to be how lots of you look for things, and I hope that makes it easier. See the menu bar for those categories.
- YT playlists – I’ve done some organizing of videos into coloring mediums too, so I hope that’ll make the watercolorists vs Copic vs clean color pen people happy!
- I’ve divvied Copic videos into beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
- There’s one for Pencil (prisma, inktense, etc)
- And there’s one for watercolor, separate from the watercolor flowers series
- Below is a snapshot to show you where to find them if you’re not familiar with YT pages.. Check it out on YouTube HERE.