Happy Earth Day! It’s that holiday when we look around at this big beautiful planet and figure out how we can be part of helping it stay healthy – it’s up to us! My project today is….a little odd, but goes well with the theme – it’s an illustration of a dream I had of being a snail on….Mars?
Watch the video below or click here to see it on YouTube.
Another drawing for the stash drawer! Some day someone is going to clean that out and wonder if I had a good psychiatrist while alive. LOL!
Whilr creating this week‘s tiny tutorial, I also created a free Earth Day printable! And when you print out an image like it so big there’s no room for the sentiment… you have to get creative with trimming! 🤣 (although I think it’s pretty effective like this, what do you think?)
In case you missed the fun earth day plant and animal projects on social, here’s links to them!
- 3 Tulip Wreaths tutorial
- Realistic Flowers Classes are now available in colored pencil and Copic!
- New flower printables to color
- The secret to getting better at art (short video)
- Ukraine sunflower fundraiser at Colorado Craft Company (short coloring video)
- 2 colored pencil supplies on my desk now: Dahle chubby pencil sharpener (It’s only about $4 at Blick but $13 on Amazon, so you do you.); and General’s Pencil Extender holds the thicker pencils as well as Prismacolor (see short video)
- Brusho tree (gotta see the Minions short video!)
- Earth Day wreath using MISKIT frisket (short video)
- Earth Day Tiny Tutorial – with freebie to download and color yourself!
- sketching a pinecone
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art