Okay before you see today’s video – lemme tell you it just cracked. me. up. Sometimes I do crack myself up, in all honesty. And I’m such an ice cream fiend that, well, a giant hand reaching down to stop an ice cream truck just seemed appropriate for someone like me!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Catherine Pooler has a “crafting on the go” theme going right now, and while anything beyond the coloring would be tough to do on the run – the truck is GOING, right? Does that fit?? lol!
Here are the colors used…
All that white pen work just seemed to top it all off!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Swing N Slide By Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Handful by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- I Scream You Scream, Catherine Pooler Clear Stamps
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk