Today’s another Monday in the Summer of Stamping – so there’s a new little stamp set (dies if you want em!) that’s a partnership with Ellen Hutson and Pretty Pink Posh. SO summery!
When deciding whether to choose colors from my Hex Chart or swatch book comes down to what technique I plan to use:
- Hex Chart was colored using blending solution – darker denser colors
- Swatch book was colored with light layers of color
Since I’m using technique #2, I chose colors from that, not the hex chart.
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
Watch below or click here to view it on YouTube.
All the Summer of Stamping partnership products released over these 4 weeks are available only as long as they last – this is one of the sets that you don’t want to think about for long if you’re sitting on the fence. A walk through the instagram hop might help make your decision, as everyone will be using this set!
The colors used to color this picture, all with Polychromos Pencils:
The finished card has a black popped panel with a peekaboo hole for the image to show through; it’s slilghtly smaller than the circle so I used a 1-1/2″ punch I had in my stash. I rounded the bottom corners of the layer and card base – and added white pen around the circle.
It’s also refreshing to make a clean and simple card coz….that’s out of the norm for me!
Head over to the IG hop – coz there’s prizes!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Summer of Stamping Summer Circles Combo by Pretty Pink Posh
- Summer of Stamping Summer Circles Clear Stamps by Pretty Pink Posh
- Summer of Stamping page with the stamp set and more
- Polychromos Pencils: EH – BLICK
- Polychromos Hex Chart
- Stonehenge Drawing Paper: AMZ • BLICK
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Quietsharp Pencil Sharpener: BLICK – AMZ
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK