I’m not a Black Friday shopper – I adore Small Business Saturday instead – however my inbox is noticing the sales, and I figured I’d gather ’em up for you in a short list. See the websites for full details and restrictions. Just a few of these are affiliate links (read more here).
For those not yet decided on their holiday stamps, here’s a heads up on what’s coming up on my blog – if you want to pick it up while on sale, in advance of the coloring video: Wplus9 Santa’s Reindeer; LF Scalloped Treat Box with Fairies; AI mouse; Honey Bee Flakey Friends and Sentiments; AE Christmas Kitsch; LF Snow Cool and Popup die; TE Holy Night, Stamping Bella Seasons Greetings. And I just saw that the Daniel Smith Essentials 6 set is on a huge discount! gah! Note that there’s not much time before Christmas so some of these will be cutting it close to use for your cards! So many stamps, so little time!
List below is in random order that they showed up in my inbox….I ate too much stuffing to even alphabetize. LOL. Happy shopping!
- Ellen Hutson – 20% off along with a FREE gift in any order. Orders over $75 get the Sparkle stamp set and orders over $150 get the Sparkle stamp set and die! Free gift offer is good through 11/28/16 while supplies last.
- Amazon – OMG! Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, 150 set 71% off!?!? Go NOW. #fullsetsyndrome
- Dick Blick –
- In store: 20% off entire purchase from 11/25/16-11/27/16.
- Online: 15% off $79 or more, 20% off $99 or more, 25% off $159 or more, 20% off $259 or more! Plus free shipping $45+! Coupon code WKD2016. Ends midnight 11/27
- Dayspring – 30% off site wide with coupon code FRIDAY16
- Honey Bee – a “thanks” stamp free with $75 purchase; “thanks” stamp and die with $125 purchase AND free US shipping, good through 11/25.
- Taylored Expressions – 30% off everything, no code required.
- Stamping Bella – 30% storewide, and up to 50% on sale category items, with code GRATEFUL16
- Gerda Steiner Designs – sale details HERE!
- Lawn Fawn – Free shipping ($4 discount for intl orders), and spend $35+ and get a free stamp set; spend $60+ for stamp and die!
- The Greeting Farm – 30% off everything 11/25/16 to 11/28/16 with code BLKFRI30
- Avery Elle – free shipping on all US orders, spend $40+ get two rolls of twine. 11/24/16 to 11/29/16. No code needed.
- Winnie & Walter – 15% off all instock items with code wwBLACKFRIDAY2016 – coordinating digital elements/cut files will be sent to you by email *free* this weekend! Spend $35 or more (after discount + prior to s&h and tax) and receive a 4×6 stamp set while supplies last.
- My Sweet Petunia – 20% off the entire store. 11/25/16 to 11/27/16. No code needed.
- Copic – 30% off Multiliner sets, with coupon code MLBlackFriday
- Altenew – up to 50% off. No codes needed for any deals, see THIS page for details, but here’s an overview:
- 11/25/16 only – Up to 50% off on selected items
- 11/25/16 to 11/28/16 – 20% off stamp & die bundles
- 11/28/16 —-> Up to 50% off on selected items
- MFT – 30% off site-wide (excludes Nov release) with code THANKS, through Monday 11/28/16.
- Mo’s Digital Pencil – 20% off your total order, with code BLACKFRIDAY through 11/27
- Sunny Studio Stamps – free shipping on orders over $25 , and 15% off sales will be donated to charity!
- Our Daily Bread Designs – 30% off everything, coupon code SAVE30
- Tombow – 40% off lettering sets
- Simon Says Stamp – 15% off 11/25 only with code SSSBFS
- Society6 – 20% off everything + free shipping! No coupon needed.
- Adorn the Hunter – 30% off all jewelry (love their rings!) with coupon code BLACK
- Petsmart – up to 50% off on over 1000 items (Giallo and Vienna are ecstatic)
- Sandy Allnock – Copic Jumpstart and Exploring Watercolor are discounted through this weekend! And the “giftable” versions are discounted through Christmas Eve – your recipient will receive an email on Christmas morning telling them of their class gift. Copic and Watercolor classes available as gifts. No coupon needed.
Don’t forget to save some of your funds for Giving Tuesday – or maybe count up what you’ve saved, and donate that to charity…win win! 🙂