Create a little crate for your stamped guinea pig! This card started with the position of this one little piggie – he had his hands (paws?) out like he was leaning on something – so I went to look up what kind of cages or crates these lil critters live in. I found some that had a grid for the top and some kind of base at the bottom…so that’s what I made!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
On this card I just used the front end of two of the piggies, and masked off one word of the sentiment with a sticky note:
And this lil guy is peeking in from the side – I pulled his little hand (paw?) out to wave hello!
Hope YOU have a great wheek wheek wheek!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Gerda Steiner, Wheek, Wheek, Wheek Guinea Pig
- Yeti, Lawn Fawn Ink Pigment Pad
- Distress Oxide Peeled Paint Ink
- Neenah Cream Cardstock, 25 pk
- Crafter’s Companion: Blending stumps: • EH – BLICK
- Blending stump sander: • EH – BLICK
- Gamsol Blending solution: • EH – BLICK
- Prismacolor pencils: • EH • BLICK
- Prismacolor Hex Chart
- Quietsharp Pencil Sharpener: • AMZ – BLICK