Garden Charmers in watercolor
The sweet Garden Charmers stamp set from Penny Black has a pretty bird and lots of beautiful flowers – I’ve combined one of the clusters of flowers with the bird to create a 5″ x 5″ watercolored scene – with clouds! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Penny Black Clear Stamps, Garden Charmers
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors 15ml Tubes: