The sweet Garden Charmers stamp set from Penny Black has a pretty bird and lots of beautiful flowers – I’ve combined one of the clusters of flowers with the bird to create a 5″ x 5″ watercolored scene – with clouds!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Penny Black Clear Stamps, Garden Charmers
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: EH • BLICK – AMZ
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH • BLICK
- Quinacridone Pink – Manganese Blue Hue – Sap Green – Phthalo Blue – Red Shade – Indanthrone Blue