Another huge release from Ellen Hutson is out today – and I’m along for the ride to share a fun card I made! In the video I’ll show you how I made the cool galaxy background – controlling the powders enough to make them do what I want!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
Wasn’t that fun to see that galaxy develop, and the fire behind the rocketship made me SO happy!
The constellation background is a lot of fun – I added a gold dot for each star at every “elbow” in the constellations.
Tonic Nuvo Shimmer Powders:
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Ellen Hutson, Space Out Stamp Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8 EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12 EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Arches Cold Press Paper EH – BLICK
- Daniel Smith Watercolors EH – BLICK
- Craft Assistant (metal mat)
- Tonic Nuvo Shimmer Powders:
- Spray bottle
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen – EH AMZ
- Gold Uni-ball Gel Pen