First Birthday Cards
In the video, I show you the girl first birthday cards step-by-step, (super easy template, it’s so simple it doesn’t even need a pdf!) and give you some ideas for altering it for a little boy. This would be great for newborns…or any little kiddo of a young age who wears a bib! The bib is made combining two non-bib dies…it made Paulina squeal when she saw what I did! (I love surprising designers with a twist on what they were thinking of when designing a die!) Watch it below or check it out in HD on YouTube by clicking HERE.
These little bunnies from Mama Elephant are just so cute – the perfect companion to the first birthday cards for little children.
For the little boy card, just snip a triangle to separate his pants, change up the colors, and voilá!
In his hand, this little bunny holds the bubble wand – and is blowing sequin bubbles!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Pocket Border
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Stitched Duo 3
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Stitched Banner Duo 2
- Mama Elephant Clear Stamps, Honey Bunny
- Pentel Arts Aquash Water Brush, Medium Fine Point
- Copic Markers
- Neenah Cardstock
- Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
- Hero Arts Unicorn White Ink
- Copic Colorless Blender Solution
- Glossy Accents
- Fiskars Fingertip Control Craft Knife
- Xtreme Power Tabs
- Detail Scissors