If you’ve been following along for a while, you’ll know I almost always buy the cute fox stamps – I just love coloring them! This one’s no exception. I did combine my Daniel Smith watercolors with Zigs here; I wanted the intensity of the Zigs for the fox, but I like few of the greens from the Clean Color marker collection. So as I always say…use what works!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
When I combine different mediums I do get lots of comments saying, “Boy I just never thought of doing that!” So hopefully now you’ll remember the enxt time you don’t have a color available in one medium that you do in another!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Honey Bee Clear Stamps, Feelin’ Foxy
- ZIG Clean Color Pens:
- Free Clean Color Pen labels: 060, Brown 061, Light Brown 052, Bright Yellow 024, Wine Red 202, Peach Pink 901, Gray Tint
- Daniel Smith Sap Green: EH – Blick
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH – BLICK • AMZ
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Glossy Accents
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black