While I do some fun and simple coloring….enjoy a little pep talk. Art is fun – let’s not get distracted with our oopses – or those of others!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
One thing that can help in making coloring more relaxing – cut down the amount of real estate that needs to be covered! Condense floral blossoms into a small rectangle, even letting some beak out of that rectangle as I did here.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Poppy Fields is no longer available – but try Poppy Garden by Altenew
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Stonehenge Drawing Paper, white: AMZ – BLICK
- Stonehenge Drawing Paper, warm white: AMZ – BLICK
- Prismacolor pencils: EH – BLICK
- Prismacolor Hex Chart
- Quietsharp Pencil Sharpener: AMZ • BLICK
- Blending stumps: EH – BLICK
- Blending stump sander: EH – BLICK
- MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia