When I have a stamp set with six images that don’t really work on one card – I make six cards. LOL!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
And since that would be one enormously long video, I slow down for the coloring of all the skintones, then speed up a bit on the wings and tutus. But stay for the end to see how I made their little tutus and wings twinkle!
Aren’t these SWEET?
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
View my affilliate partners HERE.
- Penny Black, Fairy Flutters
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Precision 5 Inch Scissors with Sheath, EK Success
- Air Compressor (only need comp and cord, not this kit)
- Cord, if it doesn’t come with the compressor