I’ll be showcasing several of the new stamp sets – in TWO videos – on my post today! (Since there are two videos today, I’ve only got one more video coming this week – on Friday.) Scroll down for giveaway info and for the supply lists are below each video.
Knitted Birthday Card: Sock Monkey
Sock Monkey has a bunny friend. And balloons! I looked up the monkeys on Google to check the coloration, and the monkeys are kind of a brown-grey color….so I used both. You could also swap the order – grey color on the monkey with brown lines. Either will create that mottled knitted effect! Watch the video below or click HERE to watch in HD on YouTube.
Supplies used for Sock Monkey card
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project; compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
Mr Bear Goes to the Ocean
For my second card, I decided it was time to get out distress markers – I haven’t used them in a while! I combined a few techniques here, both straight-up coloring as well as scribbling on the stamps for the background images to make them look like they’re in the distance! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Supplies used for Bear card
- All Inside Stamps (the bear) and the matching dies
- Bear Ware stamps (accessories), and the matching dies
- Stay Salty stamps
- Distress markers
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Silver Brushes —- used #4 in this video
Hooray!!! I also get to give away an Essentials by Ellen stamp set!
note: if you’re not able to leave a comment for the giveaway, leave comments on YT and I’ll pick from those too.
- The winner may chose ANY Essentials by Ellen brand stamp set (Maximum value $25 USD) currently in stock at Ellen Hutson.com To enter my giveaway, please leave a comment on today’s post by Tuesday, August 23rd!
- There is also a crazy good Grand Giveaway in the CLASSroom! To enter, be sure to leave a comment there, also by Tuesday, August 23rd
- ALL winners will be announced at the CLASSroom on Friday, August 26th! Please check there on that date to see if you are a winner and for further details on claiming your prize!
If you get lost along the hop, please visit the CLASSroom blog for a complete list of all the designers.
Your next stop is the amazing Teri Anderson!
Summer-2016 Release Links
- Standalone dies
- Stamps / dies
- Bear Ware by Julie Ebersole (and the matching dies)
- Lovely by Julie Ebersole
- Mondo Peony by Julie Ebersole (and the matching dies)
- Sock Monkey Surprise by Kimberly Wiener (and the matching dies)
- Stay Golden by Julie Ebersole (and the matching dies)
- Stay Salty by Julie Ebersole (and the matching dies)
- Warm Fuzzies by Julie Ebersole
- Complete Release