To celebrate (mourn?) Endangered Species Day – let’s make a tiger. Out of itty bitty teeny weeny stamps!
Psst a project for you
Watch the video below or click here to see it on YouTube.
The stamps are by a company called SniggleSloth that I found by accident on Amazon – but they have an online store with a gazillion images, you can get them in many sizes, plus they have different wood shapes for the tops. Kind of fun! They do roll around though, so there’s that.
Here’s a close up view of the face….
For scale, here’s just how big 19″ x 24″ us!
This bunch of fun was shared all week:
- 3 Ways to Stretch Tiny Stamps (with video tutorial)
- My AI stamps collection (short video)
- 3 Craft bag card ideas (short video)
- Turn a leaf stamp into people (short video)
- Use cactus stamps to create a cute flower (tiny tutorial)
- On my fine art page I didn’t do stamping but did play with my new Aqua markers:
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art