If one “action” on an interactive card is nice….two has to be better, right? When I saw the cute Ninjas from MFT, I just *had* to make them able to fight on a card. One spins on a circle so can jump and kick – the other boings around on an action wobble!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Just look at that cuteness, eh!?!?
And the addition of eyelashes to make them GIRL ninjas….yeah baby. Sometimes the last touch is the best!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Ninj’amazing, My Favorite Things Stamps
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Fadeout No Line Ink, Ink On 3
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, Swing N Slide By Julie Ebersole
- Adhesives Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Scor Tape 1/8″
- Art Impressions Mini Action Wobble, 12 pk