I wanted to finally get out the Thistle stamp set – because it’s been in my “USE ME!” box for weeks, just staring at me! I had an idea to turn it into a Christmas set by making a wreath, and marrying the stamp set to the Distress Oxide inks – well WOW was that one happy match made in heaven! These are so easy, and I think you might become as addicted as I am.
These are just so pretty, and easy for making multiples! This uses a large leaf…
And this is one with the little thistle heads….LOVE!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Essentials By Ellen
- Craft Assistant (metal mat)
- Essentials by Ellen, Storage Envelopes:
- Essentials by Ellen, Magnetic Die Storage,
- Arches Cold Press Paper • EH • BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8 • EH • BLICK • AMZ
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pads:
- Lawn Fawn Clear Acrylic Block, 2.5 round with gridlines