Happy 14th birthday to Ellen Hutson’s business!! I am SO proud of her and her team.
My video is not from that release, though – it’s a little throwback to a video I did a while back using the dies for coloring not just the stamps….it was enough fun I did it again!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
I hope watching this will give you the idea to look through dies in your collection and see what you can use as an image itself!
Isn’t this the cutest little bear with a sleigh full of goodies!? And that background was just a lil bonus for ya.
I don’t miss the stamps at all in this….just the dies are so cute!
New rainbow release!
The brand new release over at Ellen’s shop to celebrate her business birthday comes with a sale, gift with purchase, and more – don’t you just love a party? And who doesn’t love rainbows? I made this card with the new Scripty Birthday – the background layer of text was colored in a rainbow of Zig markers! And yes, that IS glitter on the clouds and white script text. EEEEP!
I made a few other cards with some of the other rainbow goodies – check them all out on the new release page!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- All Inside Stamps by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps
- All Inside Dies by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies
- Bear Ware 5 Stamps by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps
- Bear Ware 5 Dies by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies
- Essentials by Ellen: All Inside Stamps by Julie Ebersole
- All Inside Dies by Julie Ebersole
- Bear Ware 5 Stamps by Julie Ebersole
- Bear Ware 5 Dies by Julie Ebersole
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Solar White – 25 pk, Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen