I’m a Maryland girl from my youth, despite living out west – so today, since a yellow-and-black card was on deck with the sweet Busy Bees set, I’m creating a garden with my home state flower – the Black Eyed Susan! I’m adapting the stamp lines a little to create the centers, and in the video you’ll see how I created this whole card without masking at all.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
In case you missed it…I just launched a new website for my coloring classes:
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Honey Bee Stamps, Busy Bees
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Copic Hex Chart
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Creative Corners, My Sweet Petunia
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Glossy Accents
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK
- Copic Multiliner