I bought this sweet Cupcake stamp set without looking closely to see just how big it is. But that was a DELIGHTFUL surprise. If a small cupcake is great, a GIANT one is greater! Ha! This one is so big I split it in two to make two cards – PLUS I’ll have an IGTV video for you too!
The colors used….
Cupcake…prior to its surgeries (fussy cutting and cutting in half!)
Sweet friendship refreshes the soul!
The Connect glue and Quickstick made the addition of the embellishments much easier.
Today I also have an IGTV with an alternate coloring – though still following the chocolate RULE! heehee! See it HERE.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Sweet Friend Cupcake, Colorado Craft Company: EH – CCC
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White, Classic Crest: 25pk – 250pk
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Connect Glue, Gina K Designs
- QuickStik, We R Memory Keepers
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops, Dandelion Yellow Gloss
- EK Detail scissors
- MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (8-1/8 X 10-1/2), My Sweet Petunia
- Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7), My Sweet Petunia
- Tonic 12 Inch Maxi Guillotine Trimmer by Tim Holtz
- Colored Light Droplets, Essentials by Ellen Embellishments
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
Awesome cards Sandy and the cup cake looks yummy!
It was a bit scarry to see but a great idea to cut the cup cake in half and put it on two cards.
Thank you so much for sharing, also on Instagram IGTV.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Oh wow! Such a great idea! Colour once and make two cards!
You did it agaun. Miss enabler. I ordered before watching the video. I love that you cut in half. Good move.
I am that 5-year old who loves the frosting best, too! Love this card. Two-for one cards are excellent!
Ooowwww , scrummy yummy cake, I’m totally with you on all that you said about cake & frosting apart from the flavours but yes I believe that all the sugar is fabulous ( in moderation) Awesome colouring on both versions, great idea to half it. Have a fabulous weekend x