I bought this sweet Cupcake stamp set without looking closely to see just how big it is. But that was a DELIGHTFUL surprise. If a small cupcake is great, a GIANT one is greater! Ha! This one is so big I split it in two to make two cards – PLUS I’ll have an IGTV video for you too!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
The colors used….
Cupcake…prior to its surgeries (fussy cutting and cutting in half!)
Sweet friendship refreshes the soul!
The Connect glue and Quickstick made the addition of the embellishments much easier.
Today I also have an IGTV with an alternate coloring – though still following the chocolate RULE! heehee! See it HERE.
- Sweet Friend Cupcake, Colorado Craft Company: EH – CCC
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White, Classic Crest: 25pk – 250pk
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Connect Glue, Gina K Designs
- QuickStik, We R Memory Keepers
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops, Dandelion Yellow Gloss
- EK Detail scissors
- MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (8-1/8 X 10-1/2), My Sweet Petunia
- Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7), My Sweet Petunia
- Tonic 12 Inch Maxi Guillotine Trimmer by Tim Holtz
- Colored Light Droplets, Essentials by Ellen Embellishments
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black