Christmas in July!? I know, I know, a lot of you already ARE making your holiday cards. I’ve only made one so far…this one is # two!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The sky is so easy – drop in color, then tip the paper to let it run!
The snow is fun to make this way – with Watercolor Grounds. Mix it to a consistency that will fling off your brush (the type of brush will determine how thick or thin it needs to be) then tap the brush on your hand to flick the grounds across the image like chunky snow!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Over The River by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH • BLICK • AMZ
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH – BLICK
- Indanthrone Blue Imperial Purple Nickel Azo Yellow Sap Green Quinacridone Rose Daniel Smith Titanium White Watercolor Grounds: 16oz • 4oz
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black