Brusho. In. SPACE! Brusho control tips
As a kid I was a huge Muppet fangirl. Especially of the PIGS IN SPACE! segments. So….here’s an ode to the show (that has pretty much nothing to do with Pigs in Space!) When this space stamp set came across my little world, well…..yeah. I had to go there! With Brusho, too. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The intensity of color in Brusho pigments is really pretty amazing. While it’s a product that needs practice – it’s well worth it for the effect!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- My Favorite Things, Space Explorer
- Craft Assistant (the black metal mat I use)
- Colourcraft Brusho Crystal Colour Watercolors:
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Inks for watercolor:
- Ranger Accents, Glossy Accents