If you want to paint pretty flowers, but need a little nudge – this stamp set has some perfect images to get you rolling along. I’m using Brusho, though you can use other paints – but it’s easier, from my experience, to loosen up with Brusho.
Note that though I wasn’t sure in the voiceover, I was using a 12 brush to get huge petals like this.
The second card uses the other stamp – but basically the same painting technique.
The surface I work on with Brusho is the Craft Assistant – very easy to clean up, and that’s important with watercolor powders! The three colors I used on these cards are Turquoise, Purple, and a little Gamboge. See supply links below.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Concord & 9th, Pretty Petals is no longer available but this one has a similar flower center: Sparkled, Altenew Clear Stamps
- Essentials by Ellen, Craft Assistant
- Brusho Crystal Watercolors
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12 EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black