This year I plan to have a series of conversations with students of mine who are making amazing progress in their art; some of them will be just making strides in their homework assignments, but some might be like Lynn – taking what they learned, letting their own creativity flow and moving on to create what’s in their heart!
At the end of this post are links to the other artists Lynn enjoys learning from right now, as well as some pastel supply recommendations she offers for those who might want to try out the medium.
Since she recommends drawing classes, they’re on sale this month!
Lynn Lawitzke lives in Michigan, born and raised there with a hiatus in Florida where cardmaking became her creative start. She took classes at Violette’s – and donated cards to OWH! You’ll hear more of her story in the video so pull up a chair and visit with us!Lynn’s Social Media: Facebook | Instagram
Watch the video below, or click HERE to see it on YouTube.
The place Lynn recommends starting is Drawing 101.
Here are Lynn’s homework assignments for One Rose Four Ways class.
Drawing Mini Course: Safari Animals
One of the classes that got Lynn started! Sign up.
Artists Lynn follows:
Her favorite pastel supplies:
- Rembrandt Soft Pastel Set – Assorted Colors, Half Sticks, Set of 30
- PanPastel Artists’ Painting Pastels Set – Painting Colors, Set of 10
- Prismacolor NuPastel Color Stick Set – Assorted Colors, Set of 24
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencil Set – Assorted Colors, Tin Box, Set of 60
- Stabilo CarbOthello Pastel Pencils – Set of 60
- Caran d’Ache Pastel Pencil Sets
- Derwent Pastel Pencils and Sets
- Lineco Acid-Free Tissue
- Clairefontaine Pastelmat Pads
- Clairefontaine Pastelmat Sheets
- Hepa filter air purifier