My followers may well have some idea how much the shape of a hexagon makes me happy – well, I found hexagon tiles, and was just totally thrilled! And tiles can be painted on with alcohol inks with no prep at all – just start dropping on color and alcohol!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
I photographed just a few of my favorites…
Isn’t it gorgeous!? I just love it!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Pipettes, 200 https://amzn.to/37AKa7Y
- Alcohol solutions to create flow:
- Epson photo paper, 8-10 cents per card front size sheet
- Freezer paper for table, slick side up!
- Blowy tools YES:
- Blowy tools meh:
- Bipple or bendy straws – limited usefulness
- Canned air – limited usefulness
- Ranger Blower Tool – limited usefulness