Gillfriend Thank You Card
These just might be my favorite little fishie stamps of the season – well, til I see another one, haha! I love their clean simple shapes, and it’s easy to make them look rounded with all their open space. Just love em! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I painted water as just drops, which gives a color to the otherwise clear drops of Glossy Accents.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- My Favorite Things Clear Stamps, Gill Friends by Birdie Brown
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Watercolor Supply Bundle
- Daniel Smith Watercolors
- Schmincke Watercolor Box, Empty 24SM/12LG
- Schmincke Watercolor Pans, Empty Half Pan
- Watercolor Dot Chart, Sandy Allnock Palette
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Glossy Accents