World Watercolor Month
This post is…well, let’s say it’s a tiny stretch, okay? Here’s the rationale: water + sunlight = rainbow when it’s seen from the correct angle. So I’m picturing rain in here somewhere! LOL! I considered redoing the video to create it in watercolor but, ya know…..it was just so bright and happy, I just went with it!
Interactive Rainbow Slider Card
New releases from Ellen Hutson this month are all about rainbows and magic! In the video I show you a couple of the other items (I’ll be using the Mermaid later this month), but I really wanted to make the interactive rainbow card. Sooooo stinking cute! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Essentials By Ellen:
- Copic Markers
- Essentials By Ellen Cardstock, Ebony Black 100 lb, 25pk
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, 25 pk
- Be Creative Tape, 5mm (1/4″)
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 12×12
- Scor-Buddy Mini Scoring Board 9×7.5
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- Hero Arts Embossing Powder, White
- Hero Arts Embossing Gun (Wagner)
- Powder Tool Adhesive Deactivator