Watercoloring Coffee Cups – Right at Home ‘Cup of Joy’
The cute cups in this stamp set by Right at Home are large – easy for coloring – but have thin lines; that gave me the idea to use them for some no-line watercoloring. I used a distress oxide (an ink that dissolves a little with water) to stamp it. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The colors used for painting this picture: Quinacridone Gold, Quin Burnt Sienna, Sap Green, Transparent Pyrrol Orange, Permanent Yellow Deep, Sepia
And did you know what today is? Artist as Outlaw Day! How should we celebrate!??
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Right At Home Clear Stamps, Cup Of Joy
- Right At Home Dies, Cup Of Joy
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Many Thanks
- Be Creative Tape, 12mm (1/2″)
- Distress Oxide Ink,Fossilized Amber
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Daniel Smith Watercolors – Quinacridone Gold, Quin Burnt Sienna, Sap Green, Transparent Pyrrol Orange, Permanent Yellow Deep, Sepia
- Silver Brushes
- Arches Cold Press Paper