Watercolor Flowers Series #22: Sketchy Flowers Twin Tip Markers
This beautiful Sketchy Florals stamp set from Altenew is a lot of stamps in one set- lots of florals! You can turn it any number of ways to use a few flowers or a lot of flowers….and I used a lot! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
A Copic version, trying to create a similar stone-looking background in reds…
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Altenew Clear Stamps, Sketchy Floral
- Smooth Bristol
- Zig Art & Graphic Twin Tip Markers:
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool
- Hero Arts Embossing Powder, White
- WOW Embossing Pad, Ultra Slow Drying – Clear
- Powder Tool Adhesive Deactivator
- Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Tabs
- For Copic version: