Watercolor a Set of Guinea Pig Cards
These furry lil guys are just aDORable – both cute and funny! I made a set of matching cards, and show you a dew tips to make super simple scenes. Enjoy the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Who doesn’t need a flying pig on a Monday, right?
Since tomorrow’s my birthday….some birthday piggies!
And another for the Monday crowd….it does feel like the pellet factory ’round here! haha!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Art Impressions Clear Stamps, Guinea Pig Out
- Daniel Smith Tube watercolors:
- My Palette:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black