Watercolor a Nautical Bear
Pink Ink came out with this sweet little teddy bear set – he has SO many things to hold, and dressup parts! You could mask them together like I did, or fussycut them to layer together – or use the dies (see all links at the end of the post.) Birthday cards, love you cards – anything for kids, both girls and boys. I chose to give him a little nautical collar and cap, and he’s holding a little heart….and his ducky buddy is floating out to sea! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Impression Obsession Clear Stamps, Beary Sweet by Pink Ink
- Impression Obsession Beary Sweet Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: