I decided to try a Vintage Pumpkin Patch Card using distress ink + watercolor to achieve the look I wanted. It was my 4th try and I think it finally looked like what I was trying for! NOTE: There’s a stamp sale running at Ellen Hutson so yeah, that’s a thing:
And if you want to see a little of what my Watercolor Trees class had goin’ on all weekend, there’s pics in another post here….no video but the pics are fun!
Note: Supplies are linked in the supply list at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE and watch on YouTube.
The Gathered Twigs distress ink was the perfect color for this – I had tried a couple other browns and this is the one that worked best.
Hope your fall is going well so far – I’m loving the changing of leaves where I live!
- Pumpkin Cuties, Colorado Craft Company Clear Stamps
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool , My Sweet Petunia
- Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12, Canson Arches French Bound
- Gathered Twigs, Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Aussie Red Gold, DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Ultramarine Blue, DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Sap Green, DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Cobalt Teal Blue, DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- 5 Inch Scissors with Sheath, EK Success
- Craft Assistant, Essentials by Ellen
- Powder Tool Adhesive Deactivator, EK Success
- White, Hero Arts Embossing Powder
- Embossing Gun (Wagner), Hero Arts