Vintage Christmas Kitsch
I was inspired to look at some vintage postcards to figure out a layout for this card…I stamped the deer, added the circle in pencil, then stamped the greens (masking where needed), then drawing in the banner and circle with a black sharpie (waterproof pen). I had some challenges with the purple background, but it was sure a fun experiment – and this is one of my fave cards lately! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Avery Elle Clear Stamps, Christmas Kitsch
- Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors: