If you’re one who’s always using red rubber stamps, guess what: no more mounting is needed!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Y’all bought out all the special clear stamps! ha! I should have warned Michele. She’s got more on order and will order even more again – I’ll let you know when she has plenty in stock. You can still shop the new release though!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Michele from Purple Onion sent me two stamps last spring, and I didn’t have a clue what they were for. She ‘splained but for whatever reason, it didn’t sink into my skull. But then I saw someone else using them and BING! It is genius! These new block stamps can be used sort of like Tack n Peel – except they aren’t semipermanent on your MISTI or block – they’re as removable and washable as a stamp!
Watch the video below or click HERE to view on YouTube.
My three cards are using almost all new release stamps from this Christmas release by Stacey Yacula (LOVE her work!) – and these new ones are just as fun as previous! This is the one colored in today’s video:
I used last year’s little sleepy guy to make an interior night scene…falling asleep waiting for Santa. Or IS that Santa??
This one will be on IGTV later today (I’ll add a link to it here once it’s live.)
- Purple Onion Designs Stamps:
- Clear Mounting Stamp 4 x 6
- Clear Mounting Stamp 6 x 6
The whole new release is HERE (Not all are shown in my post)
- Arthur the Ice Fishing bear
- Wren the bird with fishing net
- Rory and Noel sitting on Log
- Ice fishing hut
- Frozen Pond
- Cabin Background
- Douglas the cheering raccoon
- Aspen the Snowshoeing Owl
- Sugar Plum (sleeping bunny)
- Door decor (with wreath)
- MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool , My Sweet Petunia
- Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia –
- Copic Markers
- Neenah Cardstock 25 sheets
- Neenah Cardstock 250 sheets