I’m going to start out this blog post with an apology…I’m writing this with a cat across my hands and laptop. Punch is being such a pain – and his paw keeps accidentally (ha!) tapping the space bar or a key. So if there’s anything weird in here, or if I give up early – well, I’m blaming it on Punch! 🙂
Stencil in stencil techniques
The stencil techniques for today had been originally part of the 24 Tags series – it was much plainer as a tag, but I do like it much more with the watercolor and stencilled background! If you can’t see the video below, click HERE to watch it in HD on YouTube.
I think stencil techniques will be something I revisit, I have some cool stencils that’ll be fun!
Things of note
- Just saw Mockingjay and LOTR yesterday – both awesome! Recommend against 3D though, not a fan.
- Want a little Copic coloring challenge? Check out the Copic blog for a digi with a 12 part tut. I played along – I’ll post mine on Instagram later today.
- I would LOVE to have THESE guys over my house.
- Yesterday I posted my 24 winners! There’s a bonus giveaway, be sure to check out another opportunity for a freebie!
- Excited about WOTE’s movie coming today!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project; compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
Just gotta love new stencil techniques, eh?