Stamped Watercolor Cards
My ode to the fantastic Debby Hughes – she dared to paint on stamps with watercolor, and that led me to explore! See a few experiments, then go try some of your own! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
This creates such a pretty floral design…
But the fun graphical hexagons? Yeah, baby! I love how the colors mixed and textures and broken edges worked out.
Go visit some of the other Ellen Hutson Designers using the new Stamp Market products HERE! 🙂
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- The Stamp Market Clear Stamps:
- Daniel Smith Watercolors
- Arches Cold Press Paper
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- DaVinci Cosmotop Spin Brush, Mottler Flat Wash 30
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7)
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape